Wednesday 10 September 2008

Wonderings...


For some time now I've been yearning to create (and successfully keep) a blog. Not to tell the world loudly, sometimes joyously and sometimes disgruntled, in any detail about my life, but to be part of something else. I used to write, poetry and stories, and despite having a long summer between the end of year 13 and uni, I have been unable to get back into the frame of mind to write.

Instead I've been reading - trashy novels, historical biographies and blogs.

I've searched many, as a silent lurker, and found many wonderful things. And so I've decided to share these things that have made me both sigh in 'wonder' and 'wonder' of other places - real or not. Since I have only a little talent creatively but no perseverance to take it anywhere, writing (and dreaming) about the things I've found (that a student can only ever really wish to own)seems the next step.

My name is Helen and this is a blog about the things that have made me smile

No comments: